"It is important to stop and think about those families who have a very difficult time. For the last couple of years I have been working hard to raise awareness for Home-Start, a remarkable charity for which I have become an ambassador. Their Snowflake Appeal raises vital funds for the amazing work they do with vulnerable children and families. This is a fantastic organisation and whether you volunteer, fundraise, or make a donation there is no better thing to do for those children who won't have a good start in life."
When parents suffer tragedy and hardship, children can suffer for a lifetime. Over the past 30 years we have helped keep more than 4,000 local children safe and happy through our team of trained volunteers working directly at the heart of each family.
Please show your support for the HSRSC Snowflake Appeal by sharing with your friends and family to support even more local vulnerable children.
How You Can Get Involved…
Do something you love to raise money for our HSRSC Snowflake Appeal and help local children suffering tragedy and hardship. There are countless ways you can fundraise for the appeal including:
• Buy a Snowflake Appeal badge or Christmas Card Designs from us
• Knit, crochet, appliqué or paint Snowflakes to sell at craft fairs or Christmas events
• Have a Bake Day and sell Snowflake Cakes
• Hold a Snowflake Ball
• Host a Snowflake Cocktail Party
• Organise a Snowflake sponsored winter walk/toddle
• Set up a Snowflake sponsored dog walk
• Run a Snowflake sponsored ski event whilst on holiday
• If you have a small business; put up a sign saying “We’re a unique small business supporting unique and fragile children through Home-Start’s Snowflake Appeal”
• Donate money to the appeal
Or do something unique of your own and dream up something that works for you!
Snowflake Appeal Resources:
Funds raised should be sent to Home-Start Royston & South Cambridgeshire, Unit 6, Valley Farm, Station Road, Meldreth, Royston, Herts, SG9 6JP. (Charity Registration No. 1105385)
Snowflakes are as unique and fragile as the children we support. Please help our appeal.